We spent a day at Paignton Zoo, the most popular family attraction in South Devon with 2,000 animals and over 1,600 species of plants.
Our top 5 tips
- It’s a full day so arrive early to make sure you see everything.
- We ate in the restaurant which has good healthy options and plenty of seating.
- Try to catch the keepers talk around the park – they are full of knowledge and insight.
- Wear comfortable shoes as there is lots of walking between exhibits.
- Favourite animals? The meercats, gorillas and tortoises!